Thursday 26 April 2012

Question 7 - Reflective Evaluation - Kristy Simpson

I hope I provided an entertaining but knowledgable evaluation for you to watch :D






Sorry i didnt include this stuff in my video ....
Evaluation Of Our Final Film


What Would I Change?
If I could improve our final film there is so much I would do. 
I would start off by changing a few of the titles, so that you don't see so many of our threat because it kind of took the fear away because you knew what was coming. I would add in shots such as the shot where we had blood oozing across the screen. 
I would change the beginning of our film, so instead of Robyn coming to say bye to her mum, there would be a shot of her sitting on the sofa or something shouting bye to her mum instead because I think that, that would conform more to the lazy teenager stereotype. 
I would also have more audio representation of the threat and make Robyn more scared. For example instead of the light turning on outside, which could have been a cat etc, make a loud bang come from downstairs and the back door be open or something. 
The end shot could definitely be improved. My original plan was to have an over the shoulder shot and be able to see Robyns phone and obviously the threat stood in front of her. In our film a light appears out of nowhere and it is a bit confusing to the audience because they don't know the source of the light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment